If you want to get promoted from me

Go down

If you want to get promoted from me

Post  Emerauld on Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:00 pm

Well there a lot of post about rank and some stuff seem to be confused, i am not guildmaster but i will share my point of view.

If you want to gain my trust and respect and get promoted from me, help the guild by doing that :

- Be Online and Active. Simple enough, we are all here to play a game, make fun and friends. If i won't see you i won't promote you :p

- Learn and Know. Learn the game and map, where are stuff, what the current bug. You can help a lot of people with that and be usefull to the guild.

- Be a bots. Sometime just be a healing/tank/dps robots. Go in raid or somewhere else without need, only to help. Craft item and loot them in raid for the guild vault. Boring but helpfull.

- Be strong. Get level 70, get gold, get item, get reputation, get 2 profession and a lot of recipe, get key and attunement to instance. You will have many more chance to help and your help will be better.

* Have a strong sense of humour and be friendly to me won't get you promoted (if you don't help guild)....but i will probably add you to my friends list Wink

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want to get promoted from me

Post  Shadex on Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:43 am

I hope i can supply with mine Smile

- Be Mature and dont make stupid whispers like /w shadex: can i have gold plox Smile

- Think before you write something the guild channel.

- Be a good team player and try to help around.

- Dont beg people to help you.

- Respect your officers and guildmasters.

- and for god sake know what you are playing.

- Big plus would be if you used the forum.

Glory and fame
Blood is our name
Souls full of thunder
Hearts of steel
Killers of men
Of warriors friend
Sworn to avenge our fallen brothers
To the end...

View user profile http://illuminati.we.bs

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum